What is Anti-Dive?
Anti-dive suspension geometry is achieved by leveling the pivot axis of the control arm, thus reducing the amount of “dive” on the front end during the braking/corner-entry phase. This gives the car a more level stance under braking, allowing the driver to have a more controlled and balanced entry to the corner.
• Improved Chassis Balance o Increased corner-entry feel and control
- Increased corner-entry feel and control
• Reduced Front End Dive o More level chassis during braking phase
- More level chassis during braking phase
• All Original Design
- CNC 6061-T6 billet aluminum offset lower arm support brackets
- Hard anodized finish
- CNC SS304 offset lower arm spacers o Race-developed, Championship-proven
- Made in the USA